Call us today!
0800 211 8250
Advance Windscreens Air Conditioning and Maintenance Services
If your vehicle blows only hot or warm air from the vents, or cold air sporadically, or you begin hearing loud noises in the system, these indicate the need for air conditioning service or repairs. A/C system failures can be prevented with regular preventative checks and maintenance.
- Compressor – a belt-driven pump responsible for compressing and transferring refrigerant gas.
- Condenser – hot compressed gases enter this unit, cool off, condense, then exit as a high-pressure liquid, this can sometimes be a common fault due to stones puncturing the unit, just like a radiator.
- Evaporator – a component whose primary duty is to remove heat from the inside of your vehicle. A secondary benefit is de-humidification.
- Refrigerant Fluid – commonly referred to as Freon or R134a, environmental laws specify that the recharging and handling of an air conditioning system refrigerant be performed by a certified automotive technician.
Advance Windscreens perform a professional inspection of your vehicle’s air conditioning system, providing you with a complete analysis of its current condition and the estimated cost to repair. Whether your vehicle needs a simple air conditioning recharge or a new compressor, we have the expertise to diagnose and perform any automotive A/C service.
- Visual inspection of A/C components
- Run performance testing
- Leak testing using approved equipment
Areas we cover
Based Thaxted, we carry out mobile car glass replacement and windscreen replacement work throughout, Thaxted, Dunmow, Stansted, Bishops Stortford, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, London and surrounding areas providing high quality and quick windscreen stone chip repair and new replacement windscreen services at affordable prices, Advance Windscreens can bill your insurance company directly if you have comprehensive insurance, if you need a fully mobile replacement windscreen company that prides itself on time keeping and excellent customer service!
Call us today on 0800 211 8250
You don’t need to suffer, be cool and contact us today!